Maple Spring Farm was located at the corner of Darnestown and Dufief Mill Roads. Built by Alexander Garrett in 1879, the house is an example of typical vernacular architecture constructed in Montomgery County during the mid-19th to early-20th centuries. The structure was significantly altered during the construction of an attached brick medical center. The outbuildings include a large dairy barn, a hay barn and two garages. The dairy barn was used as a veternary clinic for years, but just recently moved to the old CompUSA building, across from the fairgounds.